Versatables.com offers many methods of payment - online, phone, and purchase orders.
Quick Contact Information
- 14105 Avalon Blvd
- Los Angeles, CA 90061
- Ordering online only takes seconds, through our secure server! Before any charges are made, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, and Paypal are accepted.
- Phone orders are available:
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
- Our friendly and knowledgeable product specialists will be able to answer any questions you may have, and will process your order quickly.
- We accept purchase orders from approved businesses. Please fax purchase orders to (310) 634-1850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase Orders MUST Include:
- 1. Purchase order number
- 2. Bill-to address with phone number and extension for accounts payable
- 3. Ship-to address with destination phone number & special instructions if necessary
- All purchase orders must be faxed, mailed, or emailed. To apply for an approved business status, please fill out the credit form and fax it or email it.
- Credit Form >
- Our website automatically calculates quantity discounts and shipping for you! Once all your items are in the cart, select "SAVE AS PRICE QUOTE" to print or email your quote. When you're ready to order, just fax or mail the printed quote with your purchase order.
- Give us a call at (888) 929-0322 and provide to us with your name, address, desired products and quantity. We'll fax or email you a price quote within 30 minutes!
- Most orders will be shipped via prepaid truck freight, the fastest and safest method of transporting our products. Smaller products will be shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Please note: The freight company will notify you prior to delivery in order to make arrangements. The drivers are subject to a number of regulations, one of which they are not required to assist in unloading freight. Please be prepared for "curbside" delivery as you are responsible for unloading the item(s) and placing them in your home or business.
- 1. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, and Government/Corporate credit cards.
- 2. School Vouchers
- 3. Company Checks
- 4. Personal Checks
- 5. PayPal
- 5. Wire Transfers