Simple Charge Sofa Product Details
FUNCTIONAL YET STYLISH
Beautifully designed for public spaces to be durable, stylish, and practical. Our sofa is designed with a steel plate with 2 USB ports and two standard electrical sockets on each armrest.
The sofa is built with an electrical box that is located on the underside of the sofa and designed to be bolted to the floor so that the chairs are daisy chained together to work in tandem with access to only one power source, rather than many. Regardless of the device that needs charging, the simple charge sofa will keep you connected.
CATERED TO THE CLIENT
Clients and customers would be satisfied while waiting in this stylish mid-century modern sofa. The part that makes this furniture piece so stylish, is that you are able to choose your most favorite stain resistant fabric that would match any environment you put it in.
MADE WITH QUALITY MATERIALS
Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection, it is passed on for foam fitting and upholstery. We use only virgin and certified foams that contain no harmful chemicals or additives.
Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you first receive it. This is normal and should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firm=quality!
- Durable, stylish, and practical design inspired by Florence Knoll and other mid century designers
- Steel legs to suit any fabric type and color you choose
- 5" x 2.5" steel plate with 2 USB ports and 2 electrical ports on each armrest
- Assembled by hand using stain resistant fabric and virgin non-compressed and certified foams
- Overall: 33"H x 89"W x 34.5"D
- Seating: 17"H x 85"W x 23"D
- Armrest: 24"H x 4"W